Thursday, October 6, 2011

IMPILO KA LOVA SHISANYAMA BACK ON FLORIDA


HOOOOLA!!!

I got some bad news for all you “Wanna be” Posh Floridians, IMPILO KA LOVA SHISANYAMA TOUR is Back on FLORIDA RD!! kwasukaloko!!.

Yes ungizwekahle! On the 15th OCTOBER 2011 IMPILO KA LOVA IS INVADING FLORIDA RD @ CoCo’s and this Time it’s “Take no Prisoners!!” last time we were there I*K*L hit that road so hard! They put us on a 4’month suspension. Kodwa manje,  We BACK!!! And siyindawo GCWALA!!!

The I*K*L Shisanyama Tour will be bringing you:

The nswempu exclusive can’t get I*KL SUMMER GEAR
The haibo! Nazenababa I*K*L BABES
The Finger’licken “Safa’nyama I*K*L Shisanyama
Some Old skool kwaito, house and Hip’Hop vibe
For our Facebook Friends we giving away I*K*L PRIZES
Big screen Premier of the official I*K*L VIDEO ADDS

Plenty more stuff enizobonela khona!!

IMPILO KA LOVA SHISANYAMA TOUR Ihlezi inswempu!!

You don’t believe me? Hear these testimonials from our fav customers.

Lwazi:” impilo ka lova shisanyama tour on florida ay’ncanyiwe!! Last time ngilapho ngavuka’ ngo’cotton, ngenyama, nango’muntu’othambile’ I*K*L wayidlala!!”

 Micheal: “I*KL shisanyama tour is the ISHH!! I’m talking sick gear, cool videos cold beats, hot meat and plenty pretty faces…”

Nomfundo:OMG!! F**K what you heard!! I*K*L is best right now!!!”

IMPILO KA LOVA SHISANYAMA TOUR
15 OCTOBER 2011
@ COCO’s on FLORIDA RD
Free entry from 18:00

For more info contact us at

moya 0787454341



IMPILO KA LOVA
++since-ngazalwa++
>>>GCWLA NGAM!<<







No comments:

Post a Comment